Tuesday, April 3, 2012

EMPLOYED

drum roll please.....

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and not just ANY job, but the job i have been hoping for and that i interviewed for like a month ago. the hospital i am now going to be working at (sounds so weird to say that) is a large university hospital about 5 mins from my apartment and is known for being notoriously slow at hiring. following my interview for the bone marrow transplant position i waited around but never heard anything. after a month i assumed they hired someone else and put it in  the back of my mind even though i was bummed.

so friday i decided to call about the job & left a message with the recruiter who was on vacation. when  monday morning rolled around i got a call at 9am (i was still asleep) regarding the position. i assumed it was a courtesy call saying i didn't get it but to my surprise they offered it to me!

i can't believe i will be a nurse in a bone marrow transplant unit...ahhhhh i'm so scared/nervous/excited/happy/READY to start working!

i'll keep you posted

-wren

No comments:

Post a Comment