Tuesday, March 6, 2012

unemployment

still no news on the job...AHHHH i think i am going crazy.

why do hospitals insist on making people wait so long??? i feel like the job search may never end for me. i had to borrow $2000 from my mom to help pay for rent & utilities since I graduated...who knew being unemployed could be so expensive? luckily my mom is supportive and doesn't want me to take a job that i will hate (LTC-sorry i just can't do it!) or a job that requires a long commute. she has encouraged me to take my free time and have some fun and relax then when the job does come i have to hit the ground running. i agree to some extent, i want to find the RIGHT job but right now ANY job would be nice...or at least interviews/offers would be nice. luckily, my mom is a nurse, too and she understands my problems right now.

anyway..so gavin degraw is coming to my city this week and i'm going to a small show he is having at dave & busters with a few friends. i'm hoping he will pull me on stage, propose, and then i can forget about jobs and money problems and my broken heart. he could serenade me and make my world right again ;)

well that's all folks...

-wren

No comments:

Post a Comment